Energy. Entropy. Leadership.
9th Ludwig Boltzmann Forum, 16 February 2017, at the Embassy of Austria in Tokyo
Gerhard Fasol, Chair
- Welcome by the Ambassador of Austria
- Gerhard Fasol CEO, Eurotechnology Japan KK, Board Director, GMO Cloud KK. former faculty Cambridge University and past Fellow, Trinity College Cambridge
“Entropy, information and Ludwig Boltzmann”
- Masato Wakayama Executive Vice-President & Trustee, Kyushu University, Distinguished Professor of Mathematics
“Endeavors for Mathematics for Industry in Japan”
- Chuck Casto Licensed Nuclear Power Station Operator. Was NRC regulator responsible for 23 nuclear power stations. Leader of the US Integrated Government and NRC efforts in Japan during the Fukushima nuclear accident in 2011.
“Balance of Nuclear Power Policy in Post-Fukushima Japan”
- Yayoi Kamimura INTEL, Global Account Executive, previously: NTT Docomo, Director and Head of Business Development & Investment
“Innovation – A style in Japan”
- Minoru Koshibe Mitsui Chemicals, Executive Vice-President, health care business sector and other business sectors
“Growth and innovation at Mitsui Chemicals”
- Makoto Suematsu President, Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development
“AMED challenges for global data sharing”