Energy. Entropy. Leadership.
10th Ludwig Boltzmann Forum, 20 February 2018 at the Embassy of Austria in Tokyo
Gerhard Fasol, Chair
- Welcome by the Ambassador of Austria, represented by Magister Konstantin Saupe (Embassy of Austria)
- Gerhard Fasol CEO Eurotechnology Japan KK, Board Director GMO Cloud KK, Guest-Professor Kyushu University, former faculty Cambridge University and Tokyo University, past Fellow, Trinity College Cambridge “Entropy, Information and Ludwig Boltzmann“
- Tomoko Nakanishi Commissioner, Japan Atomic Energy Commission, President, Japan Society for Nuclear and Radiochemical Sciences, Tokyo University Professor “What is revealed by radiation in living plants“
- Hiroyuki Sasaki Vice-President Kyushu University, Director of the Epigenome Network Research Center, Professor, Medical Institute of Bioregulation “Strategy and Serendipity in Science“
- Wolfgang Kautek Professor for Physical Chemistry at University of Vienna, Member of Scientific Board of Austrian Research Associations, President of the Erwin Schrödinger Society for Nanosciences (ESG), Chairman of the Research Group “Physical Chemistry” of the Austrian Chemical Society (GÖCh) “Nanotechnology and Critical Raw Materials“