Energy. Entropy. Leadership.
12th Ludwig Boltzmann Forum, 20 February 2020 at the Embassy of Austria, Tokyo.
Gerhard Fasol, Chair and Producer.
- Welcome by the Ambassador of Austria, Hubert Heiss.
- Gerhard Fasol, CEO and Founder, Eurotechnology Japan KK, Guest-Professor Kyushu University, former faculty Cambridge University and Tokyo University, Past-Fellow Trinity College Cambridge “Today’s agenda. Entropy, information and Ludwig Boltzmann, and Japan’s economic growth”.
- Masaki Ogata, East Japan Railway Company, Board Director and Vice-Chairman, Executive Vice-President of Technology & Overseas Related Affairs “Open Innovation and MaaS of JR East”
- Masashi Yanagisawa, International Institute for Integrative Sleep Medicine (WPI-IIIS), Director, and University of Tsukuba, Professor “Solving the Mysteries of Sleep: Toward the Real-World Implementation of Sleep Science”
- Hiromitsu Nakauchi, Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine, and Project Professor, Divn. of Stem Cell Therapy, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo “Stem cell technology and its potential for future medicine”
- Satoshi Nagata, NTT DOCOMO, INC. 3GPP TSG-RAN Vice-Chairman “NTT DOCOMO’s activity towards 5G Evolution and 6G”
join the discussions